List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Newbie question about QTabWidget
From:       chauchot.etienne () free ! fr
Date:       2006-06-06 10:24:30

Hi,

I am developping a KDE applicaiion using KDE 3.5 and QT 3.3. This is my first
KDE application.

I find difficulties to make a child widget of my Tab pages appear:

From memory, my source looks like:

mainWin is a KMainWindow

QTabWidget *tabs = new QTabWidget(mainWin);
QVBox *tab = new QVBox(tabs);
QLabel *label = new QLabel("test", tab);
tabs->addTab(tab, "page1");
mainWin->show();

The application is launching well, tab page "page1" appears but there is no
label visible in page1 containing the text "test"

What have I forgotten?

Thanks for your replies