List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kde panel applet
From:       Thomas Kadauke <tkadauke () gmx ! de>
Date:       2006-06-11 14:10:06

Hi anru,

Are you using KDevelop? There is a great Panel applet template that worked for
me once. Also, KDevelop handles the build system pretty well.

Btw, which linux distribution are you using? The problem might also be that
you need to install KDE developer packages. Pretty much every distribution
besides Gentoo requires devel packages to compile KDE applications.

--Thomas