List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kconfigxt singleton problem?
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-06-06 22:33:36

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tuesday 06 June 2006 15:38, Robert Hogan wrote:
> I'm using kconfigxt to manage my configuration options. There are lots of
> them and I want to iterate through them in a particular way. I figured the
> best way of achieving this was to set up a struct array containg all the
> bits I need to use the config option as well as a function pointer to the
> config option itself.

as Thiago noted you're trying to grab a static method ...

in any case, what exactly are you trying to achieve? e.g. what is the use case
where you are iterating over the options? and what sort of options are these?
i ask because perhaps we can make this better in future versions of kde if we
have a better understanding of the usage requirements ...

--
Aaron J. Seigo
Undulate Your Wantonness