I'm using kconfigxt to manage my configuration options. There are lots of them and I want to iterate through them in a particular way. I figured the best way of achieving this was to set up a struct array containg all the bits I need to use the config option as well as a function pointer to the config option itself. However, it seems that because I am using kconfigxt as a singleton (like most people I think), this does something screwy when trying to assign the function pointers. So the following (instead of working, like for non-singleton classes) mykconfigxt.h: static bool defaultMaxMinOptions() { return self()->mDefaultMaxMinOptions; } my.cpp: bool (MyKConfigxt::*pt2Member)() = NULL; pt2Member = &MyKConfigxt::defaultMaxMinOptions; gives error: cannot convert `bool (*)()' to `bool (MyKConfigxt::*)()' in assignment I've tried a number of different ways of referencing it but to no avail - and google doesn't seem to have anything to say on the matter. Any ideas anyone? >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<