List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KDE Developer Needed
From:       Lonnie Cumberland <lonnie () outstep ! com>
Date:       2006-06-03 14:36:54

Greetings All,

First of all, please let me apologize if this is not the correct place
for me to post this message, but I just did not know where else to look
and hope that someone will be interested.

We are working on a small new specialized "Open Source" Linux
distribution called "Aphria Linux", based upon the Fedora Core 5
distribution and in which we are hoping to release in the near future
with the main goals of:

1. Helping existing MS users to migrate to Linux.
2. Offer just baseline productivity packages for home and office
distributions.
3. Introduce a true 3D interfaced environment in the distribution.
4. Offer paid and free support to the business and home users
respectively through a support staff that we will be putting together as
well.

It will offer:

1. Familiarity of Windows
2. Simplicity of a MAC
3. Power and Security of Linux

I am eagerly looking for a KDE developer who I can get to work on some
theme modifications and KDE configurations which we would like to have
in our base release.

I would like to know if you would be interested in working with us on
the KDE part or if you know someone else who might and perhaps we can
set up some payment contract for your efforts?

Sincerely and I look forward to hearing from you,
Lonnie Cumberland
Lonnie (at) outstep dot com