List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: QLocale for float Arabic Numbers
From:       Thiago Macieira <thiago () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-06-01 13:29:18

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Arash wrote:
>You can actually, but if you create the QLocale for persian for example,
>then the system could not understand the English digits, and visaversa

You're supposed to try the system or C locale if the one you tried before
did not work.

So if QLocale couldn't parse the Persian numbers (because they were not
persian), there's a great chance that they're "C" numbers. Try
QLocale::C.

>And I amtrying to join to the QT ML but it seems somethings is wrong
> with it. Is anybody from QT here?

Yes, but bugs should be reported to qt-bugs@trolltech.com. Including
examples to reproduce the problem are a good idea.

  thiago.macieira (AT) trolltech.com     Trolltech AS
    GPG: 0x6EF45358                   |  Sandakerveien 116,
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C          |  NO-0402
    966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358          |  Oslo, Norway