On 5/31/06, Allan Sandfeld Jensen wrote: > > On Wednesday 31 May 2006 13:14, you wrote: > > I checked QT4 and it handles int correctly but it seems it could not > handle > > the float number I tried to read something like (۱۲۳/۴) which stands for > ( > > 123.4) but it could not understand it. did you checked it? > > On the other hand, we could check for the number value of Unicode > > characters and treat all digits in all locales simultaneously. Why I > should > > wrap my inputs into QLocale to be able to cast them to number values? > > > > Qt expects you to use unicode 1643 as a separator. I probably fails when > seeing / well, this is 1643 is not what we use for seperator. We always use / as a seperator `Allan > -- from debian manifesto: Debian Linux is a brand-new kind of Linux distribution. Rather than being developed by one isolated individua l or group, as other distributions of Linux have been developed in the past, Debian is being developed openly in the spirit of Linux and GNU.