Dear All: I have an application with some exclusive KToggleActions where the toggled(bool ) signals are connected to some slots. Things were fine till I installed KDE 3.5.1 (Suse 10.1 x86_64 ), now the toggled(bool ) signal is only emitted when I change from one action to another, but not when I check/uncheck the action. Is this a bug or things are different in KDE 3.5 ? Any way to circumvent this problem? Thanks Armando Navarro Vázquez >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<