On Wednesday 31 May 2006 11:56, Arash wrote: > Dear all, > I noticed that the QLocale could not read/write the Arabic/Persian float > numbers, coudl somebody confirm it? I just checked. QLocale can't handle non-european numbers _at all_, neither as float nor as integers. The string<->int functions only deal with separators not with different characters. We might have to add that somethere in kdecore ourselves then. `Allan >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<