List:       kde-devel
Subject:    3.5.3: kwalletmanager crashing during logout
From:       Pavel Troller <patrol () sinus ! cz>
Date:       2006-05-29 20:16:30

Hi!
  I've installed a fresh SVN update of 3.5 branch yesterday, tagged as 3.5.3,
with a full rebuild (starting with svn-clean).
  After that, I've found that kwalletmanager crashes on logout, but only in the
case it was started by ksmserver during login.
  I.e: When it is not running and starts upon request from an application
(a page requiring a password) and it's set up to keep running, it's captured by
ksmserver during logout, but it doesn't crash yet. Upon the next login, it's
automatically restarted by ksmserver and during the following logout it
crashes independently on whether it was used during this session or not.
  I would like to ask, whether there is anybody who can reproduce this problem.
I've compiled a production KDE, so I don't have the backtrace available.
                        With regards, Pavel Troller