List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: A Little Love
From:       Ronnie Betzen <ron () frenchmerchants ! net>
Date:       2006-05-24 2:54:56

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

I haven't read the comments, but I can assure you this is one user who doesn't
have a single complaint.  I realize that it building software such as this
takes time and effort.  I've seen koffice come a long way and, while there's
always room for improvement, I view it as a very generous gift bought with
blood, sweat, and tears.  Keep up the good work!

--
Ron Betzen

GPG Fingerprint: 84B3 9A92 55BD E3CE 8F72 E093 CFF1 F764 500B 28D7
ICQ#: 4534250
MSN: rbetzen@amaonline.com
WEBSITE: www.frenchmerchants.net

There they go. I must follow, for I am their leader.  -- Benjamin Disraeli