List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Beginning KDE programming.
From:       "Tomaz Canabrava" <tumaix () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-05-09 11:21:00

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi.

I'm not new to the list, but this is my first commit.
i have read the e-mails of the list for almost 1 - 2 months, to understand
what i wish to do, what i need to do , and mostly, where the KDE needs more
help.

I, your humble servant, will try to work on the Kde compression Tool (or
Ark) for better performance and little things that annoys me.

=D

--
Um Computador sem Windows é como um Navio sem dançarinas de Can-Can.
A computer without windows is like a ship without can can dancers.