List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Krdc
From:       James Ots <kde () jamesots ! com>
Date:       2006-05-01 22:58:27

Hi,

I'm considering becoming maintainer of Krdc, and I'm currently working on
porting it to KDE4. I may decide to rewrite most of it from scratch though,
as I have some ideas on how to improve it.

I've been emailing Jaison Lee about this, but I thought I should let other
developers know, just in case someone else had decided to start working on
krdc as well.

--
Cheers
James Ots