List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: nextplease on konqueror
From:       Michael Pyne <michael.pyne () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2006-04-30 20:42:48

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sunday 30 April 2006 16:29, Allan Sadun wrote:
> On 4/30/06, Alan Ezust <alan.ezust@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I haven't delved into the Konqueror source yet, but I was thinking I
> > would really like to have some keyboard shortcuts for actions
> > corresponding to "next", "previous", and "up", like there is in the
> > "NextPlease" firefox extension.

> Do you mean back, forward, and up, or something else? Because I think there
> already are for back, forward, and up.

No, this is for the HTML <link> tags, which allow pages to link to the logical
next or previous page.

There is already a plugin to do it in the kdeaddons module however (rellinks
or something like that).  The default keybindings seem to be:

Next:     Alt-Ctrl-N
Previous: Alt-Ctrl-P
Up:       Alt-Ctrl-U

Regards,