Am Samstag, 29. April 2006 12:49 schrieb David Jarvie: > On Friday 28 April 2006 14:43, Stephan Kulow wrote: > > Hi! > > > > As the commit freeze was a bit lifted, I would like to announce > > that I'm going to tag KDE 3.5.3 on may 23th and to give the > > editors and translators some room to catch up with the changes > > I declare the KDE 3.5 branch frozen as of may 2nd (as in next > > tuesday). > > > > This freeze will be active till I announce that the tagging is done. > > Do you mean that the branch will be totally frozen from 2nd May, or simply > that message strings will be frozen? Frozen for bugfixes only. Greetings, Stephan >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<