On Friday, 28. April 2006 02:47, Will Entriken wrote: > Huge cleanup to kio::bookmarks Lovely, thanks for doing this work! Looks fine to me, please commit. One note though: Given the confusion about "RMB" and the fact that the RMB menu is not really a RMB menu (its a "context menu" in Qt terms), and the fact that RMB is not properly camelcased, I would recommend to rename it to something more meaningful. like for example KBookmarkContextMenu (not have done much thought into this). What do you think? -- Dirk//\ >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<