Lex Hider wrote: > Hi all, Hi, > > I noticed that we still have open kvim bug's in bugzilla. Last I heard, kvim > was no longer being maintained? > > Should all these bugs be closed and kvim abandoned? yes feel free to close them as WONTFIX. > > This is probably relevant for the position on the kvim's authors who have now > moved on to workin on the yzis editor [still alpha/beta quality I think?] > http://www.yzis.org/devel/history still alpha as of today (at least the KDE4 version) > Note that debian has removed it's kvim package 12 months ago due to kvim not > being maintained. > http://www.inittab.de/blog/debian/20050402_bye-bye-kvim.html > > Thanks, > Lex Cheers, Mik > > >>> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe << >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<