Hi, I did actually start working on this a while ago. The work appeared at the time to be about 2 weeks work. There was a few complications that I can't remember now, but it was otherwise fairly straight forward. John On 4/26/06, Will Entriken wrote: > I have always thought > > * Support for running several different sessions at the same time > (e.g. one per virtual desktop) > > was the coolest idea. Has someone responded to this SOC opportunity? I > have experience with C++ and a little QT, also I am starting to get > involved in kdelibs. > > If I apply to SOC, this is probabily the only task I would apply for. > Has anyone started work on any of these tasks? > > Thanks, > - Will Entriken > > >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe > << > >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<