List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE4 documentation format
From:       Ricardo Cruz <rpmcruz () clix ! pt>
Date:       2006-04-21 21:41:35

Hey there,

 When I contributed to KDE as a translator, we had a hard time maintaining the
documentation updated. At least back then, there wasn't any way to merge new
changes to the documentation with our now outdated version.

 I don't know if currently there is some sort of versioning system for
documentation. In negative case, I guess that would be a really useful summer
of code project.

Cheers,
 Ricardo

--
Chicken Little only has to be right once.