List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Jr Jobs
From:       Daniel Molkentin <daniel () molkentin ! de>
Date:       2006-04-20 17:12:05

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi Eric,

Am Donnerstag, 20. April 2006 18:55 schrieb Eric Walker:
> I am new to this and want to help. I was referred to a Jr Jobs board. I
> have one I want to try and cut my teeth on. 47242 owned by Helge Deller.
> Where and how do I get started. I run debian at home.

Generally speaking, following
http://quality.kde.org/develop/howto/howtohack.php is a good advice.

For your concrete idea, you should take a look at
http://websvn.kde.org/branches/KDE/3.5/kdebase/kcontrol/info/ for the
existing hardware support. You can check it out via anonymous svn.
Helge can probably tell you more. I have put him on CC.

Cheers,
  Daniel