List:       kde-devel
Subject:    problems with cmake in kdegraphics
From:       Stefan Kebekus <kebekus () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-04-18 17:59:33

Hi,

I am currently trying to make kviewshell compile with cmake. My problem is
that the central cmake script of the kdegraphics package should look for the
FreeType2 library, locate the include file "ft2build.h" and add the path to
this file to the include path.

Since freetype2 is also used by the povmodeler, and is used internally by Qt,
I believe that we could reasonable make freetype2 a requirement for
kdegraphics.

Since I do not feel competent here, I do not want to mess with the CMakeLists,
so I wonder if anyone knows how to do that properly?

Best,

Stefan.
--
Maintainer of KDVI