List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Regarding KMenu
From:       "Chakkaradeep C C" <chaks.yoper () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-04-18 9:56:44

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi ,

Thanks Thiago and Neha for your replies.

I will go through the http://standards.freedesktop.org/menu-spec/latest/ an=
check the menu specs.

I also just went thru the PC Linux OS menu structure and that made me
understand a bit on how to customize KMenu.

Neha,
I have already tried the mothod of copying the ~/.config to
/etc/skel/.config and  changing the menu structure. But i find this not
good.

Again, thanks for the info, i will get back soon with queries :-)

--
Regards,
C.C.Chakkaradeep,

--
"Sometimes it's better not to ask - or to listen - when people tell you
something can't be done. I didnt ask for permission or approval. I just wen=