List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Docs for using KParts in application
From:       Thomas Baumgart <ipwizard () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2006-04-12 5:28:11

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi all,

on Saturday 21 January 2006 21:52, David Faure wrote:

> On Saturday 21 January 2006 00:32, Paulo J. Matos wrote:

> > > IIRC my tutorial on
> > > http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/edu/l-dw-linuxkp1-i.html
> > > http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/edu/l-dw-linuxkp2-i.html
> > > had info about that.  [registration needed]
> >
> > Nice tutorials.
> > Is there a way to get the A4 PDF version for KParts Tut 1. It seems it
> > is not available. Both PDF links are dead.
>
> Sorry, no idea, IBM maintains the site, I only wrote the content.

Just for the records: I informed IBM about the absence of this file and
here's what they wrote:

---%<---
Hello Thomas,

I received your feedback on the missing file. I have had the file
uploaded. I have attached the copy you were looking for here so that you
do not have to go back and get it.

I appreciate your assistance in the matter and thank you for your
readership.

Sincerely,

Steve Luyendyk
developerWorks
---%<---

The file (first part) is now available again. Have fun reading.

--

Regards

Thomas Baumgart

thb@net-bembel.de               Check the KMyMoney open source