List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Can't compile kdelibs with cmake
From:       Michael Pyne <michael.pyne () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2006-04-05 3:38:23

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tuesday 04 April 2006 16:08, Eduard Bachmakov wrote:
> All that I understand is that there is a parsing error... Does that mean it
> is bad made (probably bad english :-) I mean an error in the code?
> Or can't it find my Qt-copy? But I'm sure the path to it is in
> the .bash_profile...

I think it's finding your Qt 3 to be honest.  It shouldn't look in
your .bash_profile anyways, so that's not much help

Are you using a ~/.kdesvn-buildrc configuration file?  kdesvn-build uses
the "qtdir" setting to find qt-copy and update the environment variables
appropriately.  Assuming "qtdir" is correct kdesvn-build should install
qt-copy to the correct spot and CMake should be able to find it correctly as
well.  It might be best just to attach your kdesvn-buildrc to an email
also. :)

One more thing: If you want to rebuild a module completely to avoid having to
worry about stray cache files, you can always use the --refresh-build option
to kdesvn-build.  It will take longer if you have already built the module,
but it is the best guarantee of a correct build.

I will try to fix the CMakeCache.txt file being left over problem today.

Regards,
 - Michael Pyne