List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: How to debug kioslave problems ? [Was: Problem opening
From:       David Faure <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-04-03 22:54:48

On Monday 03 April 2006 23:10, Pavel Troller wrote:
> There are really no files in it. By modifying the debug
> call, I've found that konq is now trying to get() all the initial
> URL "bluetooth:/", which is definitely not a file.
> I think that stat() would be much more appropriate, and then listDir().

OK I think that this is missing in the .protocol:
listing=Name,Type,Size,Date,Access,Owner,Group,Link
(edited to whichever fields listDir returns).

Without listing=, KDirLister thinks that the protocol doesn't support listing, so
we (now) completely skip the listing stage and assume everything is a file,
which is true with some protocols (like http).