List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Error while compiling KDE with kdesvn-build
From:       Eduard Bachmakov <e.bachmakov () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2006-04-03 12:53:06

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

[Attachment #4 (multipart/mixed)]

I updated and tried to compile kde. qt, arts and kdesupport worked, but
kdelibs is a problem. Please look at my error logs.

Am Sonntag, 2. April 2006 09:26 schrieb Michael Pyne:
> On Saturday 01 April 2006 09:28, Eduard Bachmakov wrote:
> > This is my first time I compile KDE. I tried to do it with kdesvn-build
> > but I got that output:
>
> What version of kdesvn-build are you using?  (kdesvn-build --version).  I'm
> pretty sure I removed the "File not found" error message from the latest
> kdesvn-build release.
>
> Anyways, kdesvn-build stores logs of every program it runs, by default in
> ~/kdesvn/log.
>
> The logs are organized by date and module.  Each log directory will have
> different log files corresponding to the exact phase kdesvn-build was in.
> For instance, to find errors in arts, you could look through
>
> ~/kdesvn/log/2006-04-01-01/arts/*.log
>
> In order to be easy to find, kdesvn-build will automatically create
> symlinks to the .log corresponding to the program that failed, and the last
> kdesvn-build run.
>
> ~/kdesvn/log/latest/arts/error.log
>
> In short, that file should hopefully tell you exactly why the program
> kdesvn-build was running failed.  If that doesn't help get it to work, feel
> free to reply to the list with the output of that error.log file.  Also
> useful may be the error messages from the appropriate config.log files.
> (The configure program run by kdesvn-build leaves a config.log in the build
> directory for the module.  So the config.log for arts would be in
> ~/kdesvn/build/arts/config.log)
>
> Regards,
>  - Michael Pyne

["build-system.log" (text/x-log)]

This file was used for automake/unsermake, but the KDE build system has changed.
Please use cmake instead, see http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=KDECMakeIntro

["configure.log" (text/x-log)]

Can't exec "/home/kdedev/src/kde/kdelibs/configure": Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht \
gefunden at /usr/bin/kdesvn-build line 1475. Unable to execute \
"/home/kdedev/src/kde/kdelibs/configure --enable-debug --enable-sendfile \
--enable-mitshm CXXFLAGS=-pipe -march=i686 --prefix=/home/kdedev/kde-unstable"!  \
Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden

Please check your binpath setting (it controls the PATH used by kdesvn-build).
Currently it is set to \
/home/kdedev/src/kde/kdenonbeta/unsermake:/home/kdedev/src/kde/build/qt-copy/bin:/home/kdedev/kde-unstable/bin:/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin.