List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: I am just making new opensource
From:       Piotr Banasiak <piotrbanasiak () onet ! pl>
Date:       2006-03-31 21:47:50

I have received account on KDE,
currently my application is not linked against kdelibs, it uses QT4.1

I want to link it against kdelibs and keep using QT4 classes, and then upload
the sources into
branches/work/kde4/playground/games/  directory

To do so I want to create new KDE application using kdevelop template , and
then add my all sources, and make necessary changes. And then commit sources
to kde svn.

But KDevelop requires qt >3.2 < 4.0.

I am using gentoo with all  upgraded to version 3.5.2.
My current draughts game  version works with pure QT ( no kdelibs ) , but I
want to make it suitable for kde project.

How to continue?
I have already tried to complie svn version of kde, but I failed ,
I couldnt make it running I have got error:
kbuildsycoca crashed.
KLauncher could not be reached via DCOP.

Thanks in advance.