List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Intel doc paralyses both xpdf and kpdf at page 16
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-03-30 17:28:10

A Dijous 30 Març 2006 15:40, Dave Feustel va escriure:
> I'm running KDE 3.4.2 on OpenBSD 3.8
>
> Doc: Intel(r)_VT_for_Direct_IO.pdf
> from
> ftp://download.intel.com/technology/computing/vptech/Intel(r)_VT_for_Direct
>_IO.pdf
>
> Possibly relevant error message:
>
> /home/daf/Intel}Error: PDF version 1.6 -- xpdf supports version 1.5
> (continuing anyway)
>
> Both programs freeze and stop responding when I attempt to display page 16
> of the doc. Kill -9 seems to be the only way to exit.

Some things:
 a) For bugs use bugs.kde.org, i read that only very casually so it was luck i
found something that was direced to me.
 b) It works here, maybe upgrading that KDE you have to 3.5.2 would help
 c) Do you think kde-devel cares about xpdf?

Albert