On Monday 27 March 2006 22:22, Ferdinand Gassauer wrote: > > http://sourceforge.net/projects/kolabsyncml > click on files - the page never gets displayed completely (works with > mozilla 1.5) > no CPU and net activity reported by gkrellm. > > I'll file a bug, IMHO a showstopper !!! No prob here (AMD64, Debian Sid, NVidia 6600, branch self compiled). Could you try to disable ipv6 (alias net-pf-10 off). For me scrolling is sometimes sluggish if web sites contain big images (seems to hang for a short time). >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<