Normal Keyboard is not meant to be used in games. Game pad may be what you are looking for :) On 3/21/06, Wilhelm Korrengk wrote: > Am Montag, 20. März 2006 17:35 schrieb LiuCougar: > > I think that's the limitation of the keyboard hardware: any key will > > conflict with several other keys which are in the same bus (or > > whatever it is called) > > Thank You. > This sounds logical to me. > > Istn`s it funny, that humans can move on the moon but dont get 3 keys > working... > > Regards > Wilhelm > > > > >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe << > > > > -- "People's characters are strengthened through struggle against difficulties; they are weakened by comfort." - Old Chinese adage >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<