Hi, I noticed this lately that kdelibs4_snapshot will not install without having access to the X server. Why is this ? I'm using kdesvn with the user kde4 which doesn't have access to my normal user's X. 92% installing ./kioslave/http/kcookiejar/kcookiejar 92% installing ./kinit/klauncher 92% Xlib: connection to ":0.0" refused by server Xlib: No protocol specified lt-genshortcutents: cannot connect to X server :0 Error creating ./kdoctools/kde-standard-accels.entities. Exit status 1. ../kdoctools/genshortcutents -o ../kdoctools/kde-standard-accels.entities Regards, Kurt >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<