List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Keysequence with Ctrl/Shift + use "Move to Trash"
From:       Christoffer Brodd-Reijer <ephracis () linux ! se>
Date:       2006-03-05 0:09:52

Hi,

I have two questions. First:

I have a kpopupmenu with three items, the first will have the key
sequence Ctrl, the second Shift and the third Ctrl+Shift. When I use
this code:
	popup->insertItem(SmallIcon("goto"), i18n("Move here"), this,
SLOT(slotMoveFile()), QKeySequence(Qt::SHIFT));
	popup->insertItem(SmallIcon("editcopy"), i18n("Copy here"), this,
SLOT(slotCopyFile()), Qt::CTRL);
	popup->insertItem(SmallIcon("homepage"), i18n("Link here"), this,
SLOT(slotLinkFile()), CTRL+SHIFT);
I end up with the popupmenu showing the shortcuts + and empty square
(unknown character). As if it thinks that is should add another key,
where I only want to use one key, or in the last case two.

The second question is:

I also have a menu which used to delete a file. Now, I wonder if there
is some way to use the Move to Trash-function from Konqueror instead?

Thanks in advance,

believed to be clean.