List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: EjectPressed support for mediaIOSlave
From:       "John Tapsell" <johnflux () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-02-28 23:48:39

Sorry for replying twice.

I just looked over the code.  You only unmount the first volume for
the device.  Is this intentional?

Also:
if(QString(condition_name) == "EjectPressed")

Maybe:
if(QByteArray(condition_name) == "EjectPressed")
is better if condition_name is a char * (I can't tell just from the patch)

Also, why is this code in HALBackend instead of whereever s_HALBackend
points to?  I don't know the code, but again just from the context it
seems that s_HALBackend is where the code should be, no?

JohnFlux