List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Compile error in trunk/kdebase
From:       Michael Pyne <michael.pyne () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2006-02-28 21:13:14

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tuesday 28 February 2006 15:59, Michael Pyne wrote:
> On Monday 27 February 2006 04:01, David Faure wrote:
> > > not set.  I changed my Qt configure flags in .kdesvn-buildrc to this:
> > >
> > >         configure-flags -system-zlib -qt-gif -system-libjpeg
> > > -system-libpng \ -no-exceptions -fast -prefix ${qtdir}
> > >
> > > And now it works.
> >
> > Michael: could kdesvn-buildrc-sample do this?
>
> Yes, and it might be the easiest route for now since this is one of the few
> times where kdesvn-build doing the right thing automatically is
> non-trivial.

One thing I just thought of is that kdesvn-build still doesn't run make
install for Qt 4.

I was going to try to be all fancy and l33t and auto-detect between Qt 4 and
3, but I may just resort to making it configurable unless someone has a good
idea how to programmatically determine between a Qt 3 and a Qt 4 qt-copy.

Regards,
 - Michael Pyne