List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Create folder the KDE way
From:       "Andras Mantia" <amantia () kdewebdev ! org>
Date:       2006-02-23 12:59:54

> Andras Mantia wrote:

> Thank you. The basetreeview was a bit too heavy for me but I understand
> what you mean and that QuantaNetAccess (or KNetAccess) is new to me, and
> it seems interesting.

You should not look at QuantaNetAcess as it is really Quanta dependent.
But NetAccess is a (synchronous) KDE way to access files in a protocol
independent way (works for local and remote files as well), an
QExtFileInfo from kdewebdev does something similar, but more, like
recursively creating folders.

> Thank you for point it out to me.

You are welcome.

Andras