List:       kde-devel
Subject:    More on KParts
From:       Christoffer Brodd-Reijer <ephracis () linux ! se>
Date:       2006-02-19 15:29:52

Hi,

I have a number of questions unanswered about KParts and they are
currently stalling my development quite a bit. So here goes..

First out, how does this Browser Extension work? I have a tree view for
displaying contents in a directory but I want to use the
openURLRequest() to take action when a user clicks on a file. How can I
extend my ReadOnlyPart with the Browser Extension?

Secondly, the tree part is great but it seems that it doesn't use
expandable folders, is there some way I can change it's this? How much
can I control with my kparts? Say, for example, that I want to set
number of columns to be just name and size by default? Or perform some
acton (like converting) when the user drag and drops a file into my kpart?

Thankful for any answers

believed to be clean.