List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: khotkeys
From:       Vivek Rai <vivek.rai () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-02-02 23:39:00

I am not 100% sure myself, but I was able to set some other skeleton
entries for new users in /etc/skel/.kde/share/config in my distro.
While, I dont see a khotkeys file there, no harm in trying it out.

global entries to override all existing users... I think this might
have to be done manually... are u asking from an admin point of view?
if you have admin rights, you can just copy them over and change the
permissions... or maybe put your updated file in /usr/share/config/
and have a temp line in startkde which copies over to
$HOME/.kde/share/config?