List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: building KDE 4 (according to the instructions found on
From:       Zac Slade <krakrjak () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-02-02 3:14:51

On Wednesday 01 February 2006 11:11, David Faure wrote:
> On Tuesday 31 January 2006 01:09, Zac Slade wrote:
> > While most of
> > these are available on anonsvn.kde.org unsermake is not.
>
> ?? why wouldn't it be ?
I don't know.  I must not have done due diligence.  I thought I'd tried doing
that previously......  I was in error.  I'm going to post some compile bugs
soon.  I haven't had a chance to really test it since finding the missing
link.

As I stated before, the wiki is now updated.  I hope others will follow and
keep that updated.
--
Zac Slade