List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: building KDE 4 (according to the instructions found on
From:       Zac Slade <krakrjak () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-01-31 0:09:21

On Monday 30 January 2006 16:35, Jure Repinc wrote:
> I think the instructions on KDE Wiki are up to date and I guess they
> will be kept updated in the future:
> http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=KDE3To4

Sort of.  All the packages to check out refer to svn.kde.org.  While most of
these are available on anonsvn.kde.org unsermake is not.  I can get kdelibs
to build with cvs cmake, but the version of unsermake available to me will
not build kde4.

Am I missing something?  What are the proper steps for building?

--
Zac Slade