List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: knetd, kvnpc, kwifi ....... ???
From:       Stefan Winter <swinter () kde ! org>
Date:       2006-01-31 20:42:37

Hi folks,

following up the discussion on a unified network management application from
some months ago:
there was a conclusion to wait for the yet-to-come generic framework where all
the sub-applications would dock in, to provide a clean all-in-one user
interface for network configuration in KDE 4. Did this get anywhere? I am
currently working on the status-monitoring part of kwifimanager (all but the
kcm module), and I am so far that I'd like to start continuing on the
configuration part. But I'd prefer to do that not into the blind. So, if
there is some halfways usable version of this framework, I'd love to see it.

Greetings,

Stefan Winter

--
The K Desktop Environment