On Monday 30 January 2006 22:00, Thomas King wrote: >Thank you for some good information and a good point. Since it is still >part of KDE, I'll be putting it in the documentation, but I will qualify it >with what you've mentioned - code rot and the like - but try to explain it >somehow. :| You might want to post the documentation you produce to kde-devel so it can be added to the program documentation of KDiskFree -- assuming what you're writing is licensed to allow that. > >Oh the joys of documentation. ;) I wasn't aware there were any. >If anyone wishes to view the current tutorials (in pdf format), I'll give >the link. Might want to post that to -devel, but really I don't think anyone cares about KwikDisk. I only answered you in the end because I saw your desperate plea come and go on various lists. -- These are your friends - Adem GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot