List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Close current window app
From:       Hans Chen <hanswchen () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-01-22 23:44:14

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

That I miss right now is a app that closes the current window. You may
wonder, why do I need something like that? Well, the idea is to have a
button on Kicker which would work the same way as the close button on the
windows. Then you can always close an application by clicking in a corner
(where you have placed your button). Even if you have the Kicker at the top=
,
like I have right now, the close button would be in the corner.

The problem is, I don't know how to do it. I asked at #KDE today, and
Bille_laptop helped me alot. It ended up something like this:
http://www.rafb.net/paste/results/b8nErg22.html before he had to leave. But
I can't compile it, and he said it's segfaults. If anyone could write an ap=
that closes the current window, I would be really greatful!

Thanks in advance,
Hans Chen