List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: 3.5.1: Systray icons not docked sometimes
From:       Lubos Lunak <l.lunak () suse ! cz>
Date:       2006-01-24 16:55:45

On Tuesday 24 January 2006 16:08, Pavel Troller wrote:
> >  I guess this is also meant to implicitly say that the remaining 3 ones
> > worked even without the flashing.
>
> Hi!
> Yes, of course, sorry for not being clear enough.
> Since the experiment, I've used my KDE regularly with at least 5 more
> logins and I've never observed this anymore. IMHO it's really fixed.
>                             With regards, Pavel Troller

 Hmm, I cannot reproduce the problem at all. Are you sure you reverted only
that change and nothing else before it started working again? Can you
describe your setup, anything special? Even from looking at the change I fail
to see any reason why that should cause such problem.

--
Lubos Lunak
KDE developer