List:       kde-devel
Subject:    any help on this?
From:       Chakkaradeep C C <chaks.yoper () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-01-22 17:37:40

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi all,

Am trying to make a similar tool like KControl where i present to the users
with the least seetings which could help them to configure the System.
Ofcourse, KControl will be presented to them for advanced options.

I wold be happy if anybody could help on this. I want the same look like
KControl. The GUI would contain Tree Structure in the letf side, and in the
right i want a Widget which could embed applications. That is, when i click
on network settings, KNetworkConf should be embedded in the
Widget.WillKPart help me do this?...am not getting any tutorials or
help on this...

And also an easy way to program XServer where i can control my display
settings and network settings and other basic stuffs, can DCOP help me
here?... i know desktop related settings can be controlled by dcop, but wha=
about sound control and network settings?..are they possible?

--
Regards,
Chaks,