List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: web-page for kxkb
From:       Nicolas Ternisien <nicolas.ternisien () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-01-21 14:45:08

Hello Andriy,

I think you should first ask to a KDE www admin to create the
requested subdomain, your request might be sent to kde-www@kde.org
mailing list.

Once your space and subdomain will be created, I think you should look
like projects in this URL to see how the KDE www framework works :
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/www/areas/

Finally, another useful page will be :

http://www.kde.org/media/readme.php

which explains the framework.