List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Extra function keys
From:       Marvin Raaijmakers <marvin.nospam () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-01-21 11:16:40

Of course I have plans to integrate it (that's why I wrote the article).
But before doing that I think it is important to make some clear
agreement on how to do this. Hopefully the GNOME project is also
interested in it so that we can develop a flexible solution for both
desktop environments. I think that I open a mailing list for this.
BTW is it possible to write a module in C(++)?

- Marvin Raaijmakers