List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Docs for using KParts in application
From:       Christoffer Brodd-Reijer <ephracis () linux ! se>
Date:       2006-01-15 8:12:47

Hi,

I am trying to find documentation in some form on how I can use KParts
in my C++ application. The documentation out there found by Google is
far from complete, since it only covers how to write your own KParts. I
am looking for how I can add KParts to my application to make it more
integrated with KDE and easier to write.

By the way, I heard something about finding out a users preferred KPart
via KIO or something. I would like to know more about that.

So if anyone can give me some directions it would be great.

Thanks,

believed to be clean.