List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Brokering between developers and paying customers
From:       Alan Ezust <alan.ezust () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-01-12 18:36:31

I think what you describe can be done by just hacking the bugzilla
system that we are already using - creating a new tracker for "jobs"
and then setting up the extra fields that are needed. Then we just
need 2 webpages that look a bit different from the bug submit/query
forms but are based on the same code.

What would be nice about that is that it shares the database with the
same Bugzilla system and we can link bug IDs from jobs to the
bugzilla.kde.org.