List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: The number of unassigned bugs is worrisome
From:       "Mark A. Taff" <marktaff () comcast ! net>
Date:       2006-01-11 23:18:54

On Wednesday 11 January 2006 14:39, Thiago Macieira wrote:

> Someone with the Bugzilla permission to change bugs into NEW clicks on
> that.
>
> Generally, it means one developer that could reproduce the issue at one
> given point in time. When I do that, I also make note of the KDE
> Subversion revision I was using, so that it can be tested again.

So, would it help the project crush more bugs faster if I set up a machine
that runs the 3.5 branch so I can post svn revision numbers where the bug
occurs when I submit a bug?  Or perhaps ignore 3.5 and go with head?  What if
I set up such a machine and then went around adding revision numbers to bugs
other people file?

Regards,

Mark