Hi, My personal opinions aside, Olaf Schmidt pointed out that we have all the KDE user docs available online at docs.kde.org, and with a little tweaking of the KDE help:/ ioslave (used by khelpcenter), we could add a feature to do the following: If the requested doc is not installed, ask the user whether to look on docs.kde.org for it. With this feature, you could put all docs into non-free, and the only people who would have trouble would be those who object to the GFDL *and* don't have an Internet connection. This would save us doing any relicensing. It would have the disadvantage that you'd have to provide a vendor patch, since KDE 3.x is feature-frozen, so the feature won't get upstreamed. What do you think? Regards, Philip -- KDE Documentation Team: http://i18n.kde.org/doc KDE Documentation Online: http://docs.kde.org >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<